Saturday, January 11, 2014

Animated Short

Hi there! For anyone who's been following my blog for any length of time, you know that I've been working on a project called "Monomyth" for a few years now. Ordinarily I probably wouldn't stick to something for this long, but in this case it's a project that I really believe in. We've now decided to produce an animated short to introduce the world to one of the characters and hopefully generate some interest and a fan base.
I've been putting a team of artists together to help with the vis dev work, the matte painting, and the animation. Once we get a good team put together we'll launch a kickstarter campaign to fund it and hopefully have something to show for it in a year or so.
Anyway, here are a few sketches for some of the characters that will be in the short. I hope you enjoy them!











No comments:

Post a Comment